Friday, June 4, 2010

She's Here and She's Healthy!







I am SO sorry to have kept you all waiting! I'll keep this short as I need to get a nap in before Jayda's next feeding...
Our sweet girl came into the world at 9:20am on Tuesday June 1st weighing in at 4 Ibs. 13.5 ounces and 19 inches long! She is perfect and totally healthy! She was with me within hours of my surgery and is doing really well!

We are still in the hospital because she is having a hard time with feedings and they just want to keep a close eye on her ane make sure she is doing well with weight and has an eating schedule before they send her home.
Beyond that... we are madly in love with her and savoring every second...

I'll post more soon :)

Much Love,

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. she is gorgeous, congratulations! What a wonderful time for your family, some of the best days ever.

    ReplyDelete