Monday, January 25, 2010

Meet our sweet girl!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, for the second time we were told we're having a baby girl... and we could not be more thrilled! She is perfect... absolutly perfect. And today we got to see every inch of her. And let me tell you this one... I think she's going to be a dancer... she does not quit moving! We are so so excited for you all to meet the sweet little girl you've all been on your knees for...

So... without futher ado please meet our sweet Jayda!!!!

Isn't she precious???

This is actually an ultrasound picture from the night I went into the ER but it's the best one yet.

We didn't find out much today as I only had the ultrasound and not my regular appointment. I go in Wednesday and will post again after that.

Thank you... from the bottom of our hearts... for continuing to cover our sweet baby girl.

Much Love,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kayla! I'm so excited for you! :) Little Jayda looks beautiful . . . will keep praying! May God's blessings rain down on you, dear child of God!!! :) Thanks for keeping us updated!

    Much love in Him: danae c. :)

    ReplyDelete