Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jayda Update

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update to say that miss Jayda did just fine on her ultrasound this morning. She is doing excellent at breathing which is really encouraging! She is however, sitting on a nerve in my back which is making it really difficult and quite painful to move around! So hopefully she scoots her little self off of it sometime in the very near future. ;)

I have another ultrasound on Friday and then my 35 week appointment on Monday with Dr. Goerish. We should be able to know a little bit more at that point about what she is thinking delivery wise.

Thanks for the continued prayers, love, and support!

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you guys! I'm studying to be a doula and I know a couple of tricks that might "encourage" your little sweetie to move off of that nerve. That pain is no fun.

    Tanya (a friend of the Becker clan)

    ReplyDelete