Wednesday, May 26, 2010


As seems to be the theme of our lives.... our plans to have Jayda be born this week aren't looking so good.

Okay... well, they are a no-go completely.

The results from the amnio are in and despite the steroids, her lungs are not mature. So, although there are risks to continuing my pregnancy... the risks regaurding her lungs not being developed are even higher.

My Dr. was dissapointed... I wanted to break down and cry. The last week of waiting has been hard... really hard. When you are supposed to pay attention to every movement and feeling and need to be monitored so closely... it's just a constant reminder that things aren't quite as they should be. So, I'll be going in to be monitored on Friday and next Tuesday. They don't have a date for the C-section yet as things are fairly booked next week so she is getting back to me later today.

I'm still on modified bedrest... but right now Jayda is lying on my sciatic nerve so I have a pretty hard time moving around anyway.

Although we are extremely bummed... of course we want our sweet girl's lungs to be developed... so again we wait. :)

I'll post when I know more.

Much Love,


  1. I don't remember how I found you but have been "following/stalking ;0) you for awhile now. My sister is going a similar road as you if you want to take a peek at her blog Praying for you all!

  2. I am "peaceful chaoz's" sister. Like she said I am going down a similar road as you. I had an amnio this morning, and I am in the waiting period for the results. I will be going in either Monday night or Thursday night (depending on results) to be induced. Praying for you and your family....:-)